Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Market - July 26

I haven't written about the market for a few weeks for several reasons: 1) didn't go last week. My Sunday morning partner was out of town and I took the opportunity to sleep in; 2) the pictures I was taking were identical to the ones from last summer; 3) I forgot.
This week, when we got there at 8:00 a.m., the parking was already pretty crowded, but there didn't seem to be loads more people there. The light is beginning to change and we really seemed to notice that.
Almost every veg stand has tomatoes now, so I guess the nights have finally been warm enough to allow the tomatoes to get red.
Loads and loads of fresh flowers everywhere!
Today, I bought the fixin's for gazpacho, including tomatoes, cukes, garlic, onion and green peppers. I also bought some peaches that I will grill. YUM!
See you next week!

No comments: